Could You Be Missing Out On $111,000
In Social Security Benefits?
Let Us Optimize Your Retirement Social Security Benefits!
Retirees will collectively lose $3.4 trillion in potential income that they could spend during their retirement because they claimed Social Security at a financially sub-optimal time, or an average of $111,000 per household according to a recent study.
RichLife Advisors offers a complete Social Security Optimization Analysis to guide you through the application process so you can feel confident in making the best selection for you and your family to avoid leaving this money on the table.
Our Social Security Analysis Includes:
- Review of all Social Security options showing how to potentially increase your monthly Social Security benefits by up to $800 for married couples, $150 for an individual and $450 for a surviving spouse.
- Review your Social Security earnings/benefit statement.
- Compare Social Security benefits before and after full retirement age.
- Identify whose account your Social Security benefits should be based on (self, spouse, ex-spouse, deceased spouse)
- Complete review of your unique situation (divorce, widow, remarriage and child-related).
- Calculate your breakeven point.
- Determine together when you should apply for Social Security benefits.
- General discussion of Medicare, Parts A, B, C, D.
- Assistance with applying online.
- Discuss any follow-up questions.
Purchase your Social Security Analysis Today for
$495 ($247.50 for a limited time) to get started!
If we can’t increase your lifetime benefit by at least $5,000, we will waive your fee.
About Beau Henderson
Beau Henderson, RICP®, CLTC®, NSSA®
FOUNDER & VISIONARY | LEAD RETIREMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST
Beau Henderson is a retirement planning specialist, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling author, and the founder and visionary of RichLife Advisors. He has helped more than 3,000 clients to not only improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled, meaningful retirement with purpose. Through his innovative RichLife Retirement Success Strategy™, Beau and his team at RichLife Advisors help families across the United States approaching retirement to properly address the six components a successful retirement:
1.Maximizing income (including Social Security)
2. Optimizing assets for long-term growth
3. Paying less in taxes
4. Planning for healthcare
5. Protecting the people and things that they care about the most and
6. Addressing non-financial considerations to ultimately living their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement